Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ain't no party in a sad, sad city.

One of the best things to happen to my dad ever since we got a satellite is Fuse TV. Since MTV hardly plays music, he depends on Fuse TV to discover new artists. I don't think this is an attempt to grow closer to my brother and I -- he just really appreciates live music.

Dad: JINRAH YOU KNOW GHOSTS OB SALBATORAY? LA LA LA NO PARTY IN SAD SAD CITY!! YOU KNOW DAT ONE?

Me: Ghosts of Salvatore? Are they an Italian band? Really into Ferragamo?

Dad: YES!!! GHOSTS OB SALBATORAY! DAT ONE! YOUCHOOB DEM, MAYBE YOU LIKE DER MUSIC!

Youchoob I did.. only to discover that the band is not Ghosts of Salvatore, but Ghostland Observatory! The song in question is "Sad Sad City" and it happens to be pretty good:



Not bad, dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment