Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cute boys make me nervous

I read a lot of useless (but entertaining) blogs. Cute Boys Make Me Nervous is high up there on the scale of uselessness -- right next to Cake Wrecks. It's basically about what you think it's about. People submit pictures of cute boys along with the accompanying cute boy encounter story.

So far this year, I have no legitimate cute boy encounters. Unless you count encounters in my sleep and TV Land. Sad, but true:

Bill the Vampire.

Sucker I am, for blood suckers. Speaking of sucker...I am a sucker for indie acoustic covers of hip hop songs. I dig the irony:

Milow - Ayo Technology (50 Cent feat. Timbaland & Justin Timberlake cover):


50 Cent feat. Timbaland & Justin Timberlake - Ayo Technology:


And because I'm still not over the death of Michael Jackson:







No comments:

Post a Comment