Tuesday, November 3, 2009

pregnancy nightmares/dreams


It's not unusual for me to have pregnancy nightmares. It's not that I'm sleeping around wrecklessly or living a debaucherous life worthy of it's own Maury Povich talkshow episode entitled, "Maury, who's my baby-daddy?!" Getting knocked up, settling down are both things that aren't scheduled to happen anytime soon for me. And actually, I'm so convinced that I ovulate sand.

After much research and endless heart-to-hearts with anyone with a heart, I've come to the conclusion that the pregnancy nightmares are actually good dreams. I place a lot of hope in the idea that these pregnancy dreams are just symbolic of things I'll be creating in the future. Things born out of love.

Right now? I love blogging. I love that my job involves blogging, creating, and inspiring. I've got so much news relevant to this dream that involves what's been going on in the blogosphere, but for now ...it's hush-hush. Or 'suck-suck' with non-sexual connotations. Oh boy, I just dropped a hint with that last sentence.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, why wasn't I born a British popstar? One of my favorite lyrics of the moment come from Cheryl Cole's "Fight for this Love."

"Anything that's worth having, is sure enough worth fighting for. Quitting is out of the question, when it gets tough, gotta fight some more!"

Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love - Watch more Videos at Vodpod.


And ugh, I love everything she is wearing -- Balmain, much?

3 comments: