Sunday, November 1, 2009

Something about wheelchair romances



This music video is killing my ovaries so hard. A vespa, cupcakes, a wheelchair romance: What more could you ask for in a cute, pop music video?



This kind of reminds me of a Japanese drama I watched a few years ago called, Beautiful Life. It's about a hairstylist that falls in love with a wheelchair bound woman. It's ranked among my favorites in terms of Asian dramas. If this description compels you to watch it, leave me a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Jinra, it's Colin. This is no doubt lifted from Beautiful Life. She has a vespa, he had a motorcycle. The finish has some correlations, too.
    If you want to check out more of a light-hearted drama with Kimura Takuya, look into Mr.Brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Mr. Brain, huh? I'll check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got it if you need it. We're definitely in proximity to do a hand-off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be FANTASTIC! I'll ask Grace for your numero so I can harass you for it.

    ReplyDelete