Saturday, November 7, 2009

Top 10 Not-So-Guilty Pleasures


1. I like to tell people that behind closed doors, I dance around in my underwear to Beyonce. Actually... it's not always behind closed doors. (Calm down, I'd be fully-dressed then.)

2. Celebrity gossip. Don't let me tell you that I need to be on top of it for work. I need to know where Rpattz is at all times. And I do stress, "need to know."

3. Gumball machines. My collection of fake teeth doesn't come from out of nowhere.

4. The real reason why my hair has been kept long for the last 3 years is because I decided that I liked doing the diva head toss better with long hair than short.

5. When I think television networks, I associate the CW network with "quality." Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries...Gossip Girl...Vampire Diaries...Did I mention Gossip Girl? And actually, on second thought -- I just like teen dramas.

6. Ditto when it comes to reality tv shows. I know it's fake, I can't help it, okay?

7. Staying awake at night for no good reason. Sometimes, playing Korean flashgames just seems more appealing than going to sleep, geez.

8. Movies starring Ryan Reynolds.

9. The Twilight Saga and making fun of it.

10. Dancing in the rain. Actually, this is just a filler pleasure. I just think Mike and I look really cute in the picture above from when I went to Florida last year. But for the record, we were really dancing in the rain. (And I miss you Mike and Tuan!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment