Saturday, August 8, 2009

Private elementary school reunion

Growing up I was blessed with the most privileged childhood the middle class could offer: Private Catholic school. For 9 years with the same group of kids we lived the Catholic school dream, prepping ourselves to become the best of the best of what society has to offer -- in the most Catholic way possible. Besides my upstanding Catholic morals and values, there isn't much social evidence that shows I attended a private school. My life updates are pretty boring. I'm thinking of these stories to play with at my reunion:

- I invented Twitter.

- I've amassed fame and fortune out of a popstar career in a foreign country.

- I married a professional athlete and am now a trophy wife?

None these are all that desirable, I just thought they'd be the most entertaining. Most likely I'll just stick with the same, 'What have you been up to?' story.

No comments:

Post a Comment