Monday, August 3, 2009

Send me mail or I'll send you mail

Today was something of an emotional rollercoaster for me. At the same time, I found out that 1) My best friend has to leave the country for good. 2) My dad may lose his job as a mail carrier. Enough time has elapsed to find that my best friend doesn't have to leave the country after all. There is still my dad's situation. I'm thinking of orchestrating a Save Our Post Office Campaign, which would be as simple as sending letters instead of emails for a day. These letters shouldn't be sent for business, but for no reason at all. Just because. It'll urge people to practice penmanship -- because Lord knows we don't do that enough! I'll gladly send anyone a random letter. I'll also gladly receive random letters -- all for the sake of my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment