Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend Adventure: LA Fashion District


Angela deflowered my LA fashion district bargain shopping-self this weekend. This isn't to say that I don't live for bargain shopping, I've just never taken advantage of the fashion district's early morning Saturday shopping. Vendors open super early and sell all the fashion goods that for some reason, be it overstocking or a small detail mistake, never made it to a retail store. It was quite an adventure that reminded me somewhat of shopping in Korea. Figures, since 99.9% of them are Korean-owned. Food everywhere, Korean vendors with Engrish names, nothing over $10. I made quite the killing, and even scored some free Korean cosmetic samples. I don't think I ever want to pay full price for anything. LA fashion district, you'll be seeing more of me often.

No comments:

Post a Comment